Advanced Modem Data Logger
You may be an experienced hardware or software engineer, or a college student making his first steps towards a professional career, or a talented hardware lover illuminated by a new bright technical idea and looking for a handy utility for fine-tuning your software application. Whichever the case may be, look no further than Advanced Modem Data Logger, for it may well suffice all of your technical needs.
The program can interact with several GSM, TAPI, AT modems, that realize AT commands or have TAPI interface. Advanced Modem Data Logger uses a task schedule to dial a phone numbers and capture a data from devices to . The application collects modem bytes, custom filters it to your needs, then parses items with the data from data blocks and outputs the data to a disk or to other targets, or any Windows application either by sending keystrokes to the application's window.
If you have several modems working simultaneously, do not worry, Advanced Modem Data Logger can handle many modems at once and record the data simultaneously! Advanced Modem Data Logger can work as a Windows service, which means that users can log on and off the workstation, but the program will still be there recording your information, recording|receiving|capturing|catching] every bytes. All that functionality and power at a less-than-affordable price!
* logs multiple modems together;
* utilizes RS232, USB, PCI or GSM modems;
* collects binary and text data from remote devices;
* a configurable scheduler for each modem;
* supports date/time stamping;
* supports aggregation of several strings to one data record;
* writes received modem data without any changes to a log file;
* data parsers that allows you to parse, filter and format your data;
* data exporting to MS Excel files;
* data exporting to any ODBC-compatible database;
* many plug-in modules;
* works as a service or a standalone application on all Windows versions.
Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4. x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
|Minimum system requirements:|
one or more RS232, USB, PCI or GSM modems
modem, USB, PCI, GSM, RS232, logger, log, logging
Outlook, updates, Free Content, web presentation, smpp, date, wctp, open source, 360, dlms, webinar service, covers, discuss, email, visual basic, redsnow, web conferencing, web meeting, news, free downloads, gsm, 3g, serial port, website, jailbreak ipod, access