EVE Online Bot - EVE Pilot
Macro Laboratory (http://www.macrolab-online.com) is proud to announce the release of the EVE Pilot, automining bot, planet interaction bot and hauling macro for use with the MMORPG EVE Online! EVE Pilot is an in-game OCR bot, it uses eve client windows to send commands in. EVE Pilot is a multiclient multifunctional macro and can support up to 10 clients/PC. Featured functions of the bot:
1) Programmable. EVE Pilot bot uses built-in or custom algorithms written in simple text form to perform actions in eve online. More then 50 functions can be combined in any order using algorithm editor and executed. EVE Pilot can use external autohotkey functions also and perform not documented actions.
2) Full multiclient support. EVE Pilot bot starts several clients asynchronously. Each client may execute its own task.
3) Survey scanner support allows EVE Pilot bot to measure content of asteroids and switch lasers off when no more ore can be harvested from asteroid.
4) EVE Pilot bot can distribute +5% and +10% bonus ore.
5) Ice and ore mining. You can setup any ship and use any character, including trial account characters, for mining.
6) Fighting with drones. Drones will be launched for the period of fight and collected to drone bay when they are not required.
7) Using passive and active shield and armor tanking with four active modules.
8) Using and refitting mining crystals and drones.
9) Optional refining ore to station hangar or to corp hangar, calculation of a price of refined products including ice products directly from refining result window. Recording statistics per run and per day.
10) Traveling function will change systems by set of conditions defined by user.
11) Avoid NPC and PC function will avoid minining in occupied by players belts or contact with NPC.
12) EVE Pilot bot detects downtime, connect lost events, monitors HP level to emergency warp out or log off. EVE Pilot is safe, efficient and reliable bot.
13) EVE Online Trade bot addon
Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
|Minimum system requirements:|
. Net Framework 3. 5
eve, online, mining, macro, bot, isk, trade