Multisite for iWeb
Multisite for iWeb is a Mac OS X utility for users of iWeb. Apple built iWeb to manage a site going to a single server. If you've found, like many others, that you need to build sites that go to more than a single web server then Multisite solves your dilemma. It also speeds up iWeb's publishing by putting sites into individual files behind the scenes so you don't have to publish every site each time. Multisite for iWeb Features:
• Build multiple websites with iWeb. Set the current site and all the details are taken care of for you.
• Create, duplicate, or delete entire sites.
• Import and export entire sites.
• Easily move sites between people and computers.
• Preferences for additional control.
• Fully functional demo.
• Searchable Apple help from the help menu.
• Mac OS X 10. 5 Intel
• Mac OS X 10. 5 PPC
• Mac OS X 10. 4 Intel
• Mac OS X 10. 4 PPC
|Minimum system requirements:|
iWeb '08 or iWeb 1. 1. 2
multiple, utility, functional, web server, multiple sites, current, individual, details, websites, current site, putting, publishing, Multisite for iWeb, publish, additional, duplicate
separate, company, tools, authorization, soft, generate, database driven, generates, processing, html publishing, developing, converted, printer driver, embedded, free, click, functions, standalone, ability, conversion, shed building, information box creator, bench plans, large, configuration, publishing