Visual Automata Simulator
A tool for simulating, visualizing and transforming finite state automata and Turing Machines.
• Creates, simulates and transforms DFA and NFA machines
• Creates and simulates TM
• Batch tests for TM: useful features to test a bunch of files quickly!
• Easy-to-use GUI interface (multi-documents)
• Smart links between objects
• Machines can be drawn using the mouse - and resized at any time
• Multiple machines can be created in a single document
• Multiple documents can be opened at the same time
• Documents can be saved and reloaded from disk
• Debug mode to see exactly how the machine is working (each step has a different color)
• MacOS X GUI compliant
• Windows XP
• Windows 2000
• Windows NT
objects, transforming, quickly, features, create, resized, single, machine, document, automata, same time, reloaded, created, documents, machines, working, opened, interface, different color, transforms
|Xplotter||September 05, 2014|Xplotter is a general purpose scientific graphing program for Windows. A wide variety of options allow the graphs to be customized to your requirements. Xplotter is now completely re-written with the latest Visual Studio and Net Framework. The good news, now Xplotter is specifically targeted for all CPU's, both 32 and 64 bit. Plot XY, XY Line, Bar, Log-Log, Log-Linear, Ternary and Diamond Graphs. All Charts in 2D and 3D. Statistics Including Minima, Maxima, Median, Mean, Standard Deviation. Builtin Spreadsheet for...
|File size: 7.44Mb||License: Free to try|
understand, different color, created, calendar, coordinate systems, types, Spekwin32, annotations, absorption, convenience, middle school, identify, objects, heat exchanger, document, beam, track, traditional, create, transforming, searches, includes, spectra processing, Macintosh, plot, dimension