xlCompare is an Add-In for Microsoft Excel. It compares 2 Excel workbooks using own smart comparison algorithm, which detects added and deleted data in spreadsheet. Comparison results are shown in the visual user-friendly form, so you can see and merge changed values of both workbooks at one place exactly as they look in Excel worksheet.Features:
1. Compare workbooks/worksheets/ranges
2. Compare and merge Names in the workbooks
3. Compare and merge VBA projects
4. Merge values of compared worksheets
5. Quick Merge toolbar to quickly and visually resolve differences.
6. Sort data before comparison
7. Place merged values on the blank worksheet
8. Sizes of compared sheets/ranges are not limited. You can compare ranges, which have different size.
9. xlCompare detects added and deleted rows and columns in table
10. Differences are shown in user-friendly form (see screenshot below).
11. Differences can be exported to separate spreadsheet or text file
12. xlCompare functions are available in the VBA macro
13. Modify comparison options.xlCompare has set of features to merge values in 2 workbooks. You can move easily move rows or columns from one workbook to other, synchronize values between workbooks. You can find more information about merging workbooks in this topic How to merge workbooks. Also, we suggest you to review topic Quickly move data from one worksheet to another. It describes which features you can use to quickly move data between compared sheets.
Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008
dxf to pdf, programs, in excel, requirements, staff rota, integrated, designed, template, automatically posts, Mobile Shop Management Software, customers, register, program, presentation, membership, cash register, small business, business, comprehensive, solution, development, accept, easy to use, bill of sale form, retail, dxf to ps